Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday Night Out

Last night was Sophie's restaurant's opening night in Fremantle.

Obviously, the restaurant is called NOEL.


Ape ni? Orchid la...

The girls (Sarah, Karina and Lilian)

The guys (Gerald, Chonda, Irvan, Jasper and Ivan)

That's Sophie, the manager, also doing architecture in UWA. I wonder how she's going to cope with her studies and her new manager post.
Good luck Sophie.


For me, the restaurant look more like furniture and flower shop.

Simon and G (Gerald)

The guys again.

Carol and I

Jasper, Ivan, I and Orchid

Damn hungry wei.

Finally, my fried chicken noodle that costed freaking $15.50

After the dinner, we went to watch 'Ironman' in Fremantle.
It was good but I still prefer 'Transformer' though.

Car show by Chonda, Jasper and Alan. That's their Subaru and Civic with their new rims and HID headlights.


It was 12am and nobody felt like going home yet. So, we walked around Fremantle to look for a public toilet because my brother is calling for pee pee. We spent like an hour in Fremantle just talking shits and stuffs.

At around 1am something, we decided to go Northbridge for bubble tea and luckily we were in time for it. Drinking bubble tea here makes me miss bubble tea at home so much. We got home at around 3am and that's where car talks began. Had so much fun talking bout car modifications but i miss my car so much back home :(

It was a relaxing Saturday night.

No comments: