Friday, April 24, 2009

Update on my ride

Haha After MIA for 9 months, Im BACK! haha
There are just so many better and interesting things to do than sitting down writing a post.
These 9 months have been busy and lots of shits.
There wasn't a single day in these 9 months I have the time sitting in front of the computer for more than an hour because of works from uni.
Then during the 3 months summer break, i was working in an archi firm in Miri. I finished working just 1 week before CNY and spent that whole week and another CNY week with all my buddies.
That 2 weeks were FUCKING FUN!!
I will update everything in the past 9 months slowly.

Back to last's year post, my car's new color.

Metal Gun Grey.

and I LOVE IT!!

1st layer

Shining and protective layer

New Tail Light. 







1 comment:

Lovely said...

wow cool new color!!
its called gun metal btw