Saturday, April 26, 2008

Highlight of the Week

It was Yuri's birthday last night

Happy 19th Birthday Yuri

She invited all of us archi chumzz to her party at Onyx Bar near city. The bar was not bad. At least something new and not METRO METRO METRO all the time. I didn't drink much though. I only had a Corona and B52. It wasn't the usual me i know. Cause I'm seriously broke now.
And Alcohol is not good for health..

YEA RIGHT!!

hahaha


so here's a few photos of us last night
.
.


Carol and I before party started

I was just playing with the sushi, not serving!
The Girls and I (Ching, Me, Birthday Gal Yuri, Leanny and Sarah)

Smoking time :)
Wow look at the way Leanny and Yuri posed

Ching and I


The Guys and I (Ivan, Simon, Gerald, Alan and Jasper)

Carol and I again :)

Hours later, ByeBye Alan !!

Overall, the party was okay except we didn't know all of Yuri's friends.

So that was the highlight of my 1 week break. I've done nothing productive except sleeping, eating, watching movies and shopping with Carol. The end of my break means the beginning of 2nd half of semester. Things gonna be more tough so there will be another 6-7 sleepless weeks.
After this 6-7 weeks, hopefully i can see my buddies back in KL and Miri.

:)

1 comment:

chinadoll said...

6-7weeks? argggg,i think i would be at Nz? anyways,hope to see u and carol again soon :)