Saturday, June 7, 2008

The End of Semester 1

Im done with Semester 1 of this year and what's next?
7 WEEKS BREAK!

I only had an average of 3 hours of sleep a day for the past week. I stayed in uni till 9am and went home for a nap till 12pm. At 1 pm, I went back to uni and stay till the next day 9am again. I've been doing that everyday for the past week.
What i can say is, Im really exhausted.
However, i actually had fun designing, drafting, rendering, and model making for my final folio despite having so little sleep.
Most importantly, everything was paid off after my teacher said, 'you've done a good job, Yeehow. You came up with a great scheme'.
OMG....
the feeling was like, RELIEF. ORGASM. TIRED but HAPPY.
Your mind is so tired and couldn't think of anything else but his COMPLIMENT.
Even you sleep, you dream of his compliment and smile.

After all, i hope he didn't say it just to please me or he said that to everyone.
I just want a HD.

I'll post up my final Digital Design project and Final Folio soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: